Contact the Music Graduate Office
Merrill Hall 011
1201 E. 3rd Street
Bloomington, IN 47405
Office hours: 9:00 am-12:00 pm, 1:00-4:00 pm
E-mail: musgrad [at] indiana [dot] edu
- musicdgs [at] indiana [dot] edu (Prof. Eric Isaacson), Director
- serbes [at] indiana [dot] edu (Sara Erbes), Academic Advisor
- anmiller [at] indiana [dot] edu (Angie Miller), Recorder
- musgrad [at] indiana [dot] edu (Sherri Bishop), Secretary
- musdoc [at] indiana [dot] edu (Jennifer Kirby), Doctoral Clerk
Program Planning Sheet for Doctoral Candidates
Please note: After you submit your program planning sheet you will get an email from the Music Graduate Office informing you that you are eligible to register.
As the first step in registering for classes each semester, you need to submit the Jacobs School of Music's Program Planning sheet. Please fill out all of the information requested in the form below, then submit it by clicking the Submit button at the bottom. The Music Graduate Office will reply by e-mail once you are eligible to register; please read that note carefully for registration instructions and for reminders about requirements.
Courses are listed in the online Schedule of Classes.
If you have questions, please contact the Music Graduate office.