Contact the Music Graduate Office
Merrill Hall 011
1201 E. 3rd Street
Bloomington, IN 47405
Office hours: 9:00 am-12:00 pm, 1:00-4:00 pm
E-mail: musgrad [at] indiana [dot] edu
- musicdgs [at] indiana [dot] edu (Prof. Eric Isaacson), Director
- serbes [at] indiana [dot] edu (Sara Erbes), Academic Advisor
- anmiller [at] indiana [dot] edu (Angie Miller), Recorder
- musgrad [at] indiana [dot] edu (Sherri Bishop), Secretary
- musdoc [at] indiana [dot] edu (Jennifer Kirby), Doctoral Clerk
Some Financial Resources
"to help support travel expenses to conferences at which the student's work will be presented, or to help support travel to workshops, special trainings, competitions and auditions that will benefit the student professionally"
For students presenting papers or having compositions performed at conferences
Various awards, including the Grant in Aid of Doctoral Research, the Educational Opportunity Fellowship, and others. Please read these details about JSoM departmental deadlines and procedures for the University Graduate School Awards and Grants.