Contact the Music Graduate Office
Merrill Hall 011
1201 E. 3rd Street
Bloomington, IN 47405
Office hours: 9:00 am-12:00 pm, 1:00-4:00 pm
E-mail: musgrad [at] indiana [dot] edu
- musicdgs [at] indiana [dot] edu (Prof. Eric Isaacson), Director
- serbes [at] indiana [dot] edu (Sara Erbes), Academic Advisor
- anmiller [at] indiana [dot] edu (Angie Miller), Recorder
- musgrad [at] indiana [dot] edu (Sherri Bishop), Secretary
- musdoc [at] indiana [dot] edu (Jennifer Kirby), Doctoral Clerk
Advising and Registration
During New Student Orientation, you will be assigned an advising time with a faculty member, the director of graduate studies or the graduate academic advisor. You will be eligible to register after your advising appointment.
If you would like to prepare for advising, you can view your degree requirements here:
You may also wish to review the online Schedule of Classes to see the current semester course offerings.