Equipment Check-in Detail
- Return the item(s) on or before the due date listed on the contract
- Clean the instrument, or accessory before returning it to MA410
- Wipe it down thoroughly, wash the mouthpiece (keep any cork dry)
- Remove all rosin, hand oil, practice tape, practice tape glue, etc. Fees apply if the instrument comes back in need of cleaning.
- Bring the lock (combination locks) or the key (keyed locks)
- Let us know (verbally or in writing) if the instrument needs adjustment or repair
- Remove your personal items (including used reeds and trash) from the case and locker
- Coordinate the return with the other user(s) before returning the item if you're sharing with another student
- Ask for an extension into Finals Week if necessary
Please do not...
- Give the instrument to someone else to return for you.
- Leave the instrument with another office (other than MA410) and expect them to take care of it for you.
- Leave the instrument in the locker and expect someone else to pick it up for you
- Wait until the last minute