How to Apply
Check us out!
Check payments should be made out to "Indiana University", and should reference #768-14 and the registrant's name on the check or stub. Checks should be sent along with a copy of the registrant's email confirmation to:
PO Box 6212
Indianapolis IN 46202-6212
To make changes to your account including adding tuition or housing charges, or to make a payment, please see the directions Here.
- Auditions are not required to enroll in Summer Music Clinic. Your registration will be accepted as it is received.
- When a particular instrument has reached capacity, registration will close for that instrument. To be placed on a wait-list, email us at IUSMC [at] indiana [dot] edu.
- The IU Summer Music Clinic is unable to help with financial aid.
- Refunds will be given (minus the $75 registration fee) if a participant withdraws prior to June 6. After June 6, no refunds will be given.
- If you need to log back in to your account, please use the registration link.
How can I get more information on the program?
To be added to the email and/or mailing list for IU Summer Music Clinic, click here, call, or write to the following address:
Summer Music Clinic/Band Dept.
IU Jacobs School of Music
1201 E. 3rd Street
Bloomington, IN 47405
The Jacobs School of Music reserves the right to cancel a workshop if enrollment is not met. Participants will be informed 2 weeks before the start of the workshop and receive a full refund.
Indiana University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity institution.
Indiana University complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Students who believe that they are eligible for an accommodation should contact Disability Services for Students at (812) 855-7578 or firstname.lastname@example.org