Young Pianists Summer 2013 Program options:
- Session I: May 6 - June 8* $190 + $15 non-refundable registration fee
- Session II: starts June 10* $190 + 15 non-refundable registration fee
- Sessions I and II: $365 + $15 non-refundable registation fee (only one registration fee if making a single payment for the full 10 weeks)
*flexible start/finish dates, by agreement with the instructor.
Spring Semester Private Lesson options:
- One 60-minute private lesson per week: $520
- Two 30-minute private lessons per week (for younger children and beginners): $520
- Music Theory: $75 (see below)
- All lesson times are by arrangement with a private teacher
- New students should contact Dr. Karen Taylor for a teacher assignment: firstname.lastname@example.org (812) 336-4465 evenings 9:00-11:30pm
Spring Theory Classes
These classes meet Saturday mornings for one hour per week.
Open to all music students age 7-19, even if not taking piano through Young Pianists.
Cost: $75 per semester for 14 hours of instruction, one per week*
10am Elementary I
11am Elementary II
12pm Form and Analysis; Advanced Aural Skills
1pm Introduction to Harmony
Classes are held in the Simon Building.
Students can enroll in theory class even if not taking piano lessons through the Young Pianists Program. Students with several years of theory study are encouraged to register for both the 12:00 and the 1:00 classes, which will focus on different skill sets. For more information or to request a placement evaluation, contact:
Tony Weinstein email@example.com, phone: (513) 226-2485
**Courtesy Discounts (Spring only): For families with 2 or more siblings in the Young Pianists program, with at least one of them enrolled in Theory, the student taking theory is eligible for a $35 discount per class on one or two theory classes. The second class must be taken by the same child to receive the second discount. To apply for a courtesy discount, please indicate this on your online application. See our "How to Apply" page for more information or contact the Office of PreCollege and Summer Programs: firstname.lastname@example.org