Policies & Guidelines
- How do I register?
- Whom should I contact with questions?
- What about picking up my child?
- What should I do with the safety and media release forms?
- How do I register? Online registration may be found by clicking on "How to Apply" in the left menu.
- Whom should I contact with questions? You will find contact information by clicking on "Contact Us" in the left menu.
- What about picking up my child? Parents/Guardians must be on time to pick up their children.
- What should I do with the safety and media release forms? Each parent/guardian must download and complete both forms and hand them to the teacher on the first day of class. They are found in "How to Apply" in the left menu.
- Where should I park? Much of the parking at Indiana University is by permit only. If you are parked illegally you will be ticketed and towed. Indiana University Parking Operations and the City of Bloomington will be monitoring the all permit lots on a continuous basis. It is a safety hazard and illegal under University Policy. Please use one of the many surrounding parking lots, or purchase a parking permit. We appreciate your compliance with this rule.
- Which permit should I buy?
Click HERE for a full listing of available visitor parking permits.
Click HERE for a list of FREE PARKING areas.
- Good attendance and being timely for class is an important factor in each student’s progress. Students must be present and on time for all classes, lessons, and or rehearsals. Students should try to arrive at least 10 minutes before their scheduled time to allow for proper preparation.
- All refunds are subject to a $75.00 processing & handling fee.