Contact the Undergraduate Office

Phone: 812-855-3743
Fax: 812-856-5570
E-mail: musug [at] indiana [dot] edu

  • musicdus [at] indiana [dot] edu (Prof. Joey Tartell), Director
  • ewoodley [at] indiana [dot] edu (Erin Smith), Advisor
  • wtilghma [at] indiana [dot] edu (Bill Tilghman), Recorder
  • Emily Sclar, Secretary
More Information

Non-Major Music Minor Application

You must be an enrolled student at IUB, accepted in your school/major in order to have the minor added to your records.   Students in University Division should contact their University Division advisor to apply for the minor.  You may take courses towards the minor at any time.

Fill out the information below and click on the "submit" button. This minor should appear on  your Academic Advisement Report on within a month after you apply. If it does not appear, contact the Undergraduate Music office, (JS120, if you have questions about your record.

IU ID number:
First name:
Middle name:
Last name:
IU E-mail: (required)
Class of