Jacobs School Bulletin

Click for Bulletin Site

Students can earn the following degrees, choosing as their instrument the euphonium, horn, trombone, trumpet, or tuba:

Undergraduate Degrees
  • Bachelor of Music in Performance
  • Bachelor of Music Education — Instrumental (Band)
  • Bachelor of Science in Music and an Outside Field

Visit the Undergraduate Advising & Records Services for more information on Undergraduate Degree Requirements.

Graduate Degrees
  • Master of Music in Performance
  • Doctor of Music in Music Literature and Pedagogy
  • Artist Diploma
  • Performer Diploma, Solo Performance

Visit the Graduate Advising and Records Services for more information on Graduate Degree Requirements.